Statistics for UiTM is especially written for first and second year students who are pursuing professional courses in business studies, business insurance, banking, marketing, public administration, accountancy, hotel management and tourism, applied sciences, computer science, quantitative methods, statistics, actuarial science and engineering at Universiti Teknologi MARA as well as other institutes of higher learning. This new edition includes updated notes and examples, as well as new review questions.
• Comprehensive notes to help students learn and understand the important concepts and theories related to statistics.
• Chapter inductions and practical examples that allow students to identify the concepts taught with real-life applications.
• Focus on exam with worked examples and answering strategies to help students tackle exam-oriented questions.
• Summary of key terms and concepts for quick revision.
• Quick check questions to test and reinforce students’ understanding of various subtopics as they progress through each chapter.
• Review questions for students to practise and evaluate their mastery of various topics.