The Oxford Revision Series: Marketing Management 2nd Edition is ideal for students preparing for examinations. It summarizes key concepts and practices of marketing management which are essential to understanding this important subject. This book provides a succinct exposition of all the main topics in marketing management, and is divided into four parts, covering marketing opportunities, marketing mix, and the management of current issues. The chapters on services management, global marketing and marketing ethics have been updated to reflect the latest developments.
• Designed in line with the undergraduate syllabus of marketing prescribed in the local public and private universities
• Wide topic coverage suitable for quick revision of marketing management
• Provides case studies and current examples from Malaysia and across the globe
• Includes discussion questions and answer guides in every chapter for better grasp of topics
• Highlights important concepts using suitable charts, tables and figures for quick review and recall