The second edition of Communicative English 1 is the first book in a series of three titles, which is tailored for all polytechnic students in Malaysia.
This book focusses on speaking skills that will help students communicate effectively in social situations and group discussions. It comprises four refined and updated chapters—Oral Communication Skills, Current Issues, Oral Presentation Skills, and Dictionary Skills.
Besides complying with the English syllabus of polytechnics in Malaysia and providing useful notes that are presented in an engaging manner, this new edition includes ample tasks to enable students to apply the skills they have learned in real-world scenarios.
· Lead-in activities at the beginning of chapters which serve as ‘warm-up’ exercises
· Easy-to-understand notes and tips that assist students in acquiring the communication skills they need
· Real-world tasks which enable students to practise the skills they have acquired
· Engaging text that comes with attractive photos
New to This Edition
· Refined and updated notes as well as practices
· Online grammar and vocabulary practices