Physics for Matriculation Semester 1 Fourth Edition is a comprehensive coursebook written for students studying Physics in local matriculation courses. It is based on the new Physics SF016 syllabus issued by the Matriculation Division, Ministry of Education, Malaysia. This coursebook aims to stimulate students’ interest in physics and help them gain a firm understanding of important principles and concepts in physics. In addition, it helps students prepare for their Physics examination.
This coursebook contains the following features.
· Convenient Quick Revision Notes available
· Clear and concise explanation of all the important concepts
· Numerous worked examples
· Practice exercises called Quick Check after subtopics
· Summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter
· Focus on Exam exercises at the end of each chapter
· Answers to all questions
· Model examination paper