Mathematics for Matriculation Semester 2 Fourth Edition Updated is a comprehensive coursebook written for students studying Mathematics in local matriculation courses. It is based on the Mathematics QS025 syllabus issued by the Matriculation Division, Ministry of Education, Malaysia. This coursebook aims to stimulate students’ interest in mathematics and help them gain a firm understanding of important principles and concepts in mathematics. In addition, it helps students prepare for their Mathematics examination.
This coursebook contains the following features.
- Convenient Quick Revision Notes available
- Clear and concise explanation of all the important concepts
- Numerous worked examples
- Practice exercises called Quick Check after subtopics
- Summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter
- Focus on Exam exercises at the end of each chapter
- Answers to all questions
- English–Malay list of key mathematical terms
- Model examination paper